Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Anti-Christ Exposed!!1!!!11!

I have to finish preparing to take my first psych quiz, which I suspect that I am actually already a bit over-prepared for. But said quiz is to be followed by a test tomorrow or Saturday - which again, I am certain to be over-prepared for. The thing is, after two more units which will also follow this pattern - I will have a proctored exam (I like the word Proctored) - which I will certainly be over-prepared for - this whole cycle will run three times over the next eleven weeks...But I want to 4. this class - 4. it as an honors class. I fudged something in my first semester that prevented an overall 4. and I want to make up for it - quickly.

So I will probably not be adding any more suggestions for the last post until tomorrow. But while you wait...

DrugCaligula has created discovered the anti-christ!!! Even worse, CathVWXYNot? has entered into some twisted, nefarious agreement with the hell-spawn and it's demonoid minion DrugCaligula - there are evile MouseMan slaves!!!

Behold our new hellish over lord in all it's....

More...

Cute, cuddly fuzziness!!!

OMG!!! EVILE GLOWING GREEN (really fucking cute) MARMOSET FROM HELL!!!

MOUSEMAN SLAVES!!!

IT'S RAINING BLOOD!!!


source original source

4 comments:

Juniper Shoemaker said...

"Certain to be over-prepared"? Cocky, ain't we? Considering all the marmosets you've unleashed within the last forty-eight hours alone?

"Dispatches from Hell"-- still loling. Stop it. People in the coffee house are looking at me funny.

DuWayne Brayton said...

Yes, yes I am - but I just managed a perfect score...

DuWayne Brayton said...

I love it when you get all hardcore on me:) Makes me all warm and fuzzy...

LancelotAndrewes said...

....lolwut