Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love all of you, I really do...

A couple of people have emailed and now that Canuck has left a comment about it... (don't be assuming this get's Canadia off the fucking hook - though you may get an important position in the government (I won't even make you rule Texas))

I did in fact get the money I need for the meds, thanks to someone lovely and wonderful, who shall remain anonymous (unless he doesn't mind the mention of his psuedonym). But I will not deny that being a student, I am not financially well endowed - indeed in relative terms, my penis is probably bigger... And since you have asked, I have gone ahead and set up a paypal button. We shall see how well that works out for me... I've actually been stuck out of my account, because I changed debit cards from when I opened the account, forgot my password and forgot the combination of security questions. Dreading the whole notion of calling to get it figured out, I have not done so until today. However Amal(sp?) was really quite helpful and had me all set in a matter of minutes - I didn't even have to close the account...

I would like to be clear that I am not asking for money, I am surviving. But I am not going to argue with people who would like to help. Like most every single contractor I have worked for would say, don't argue with people trying to give you money. Especially when your wallet isn't trying to drag your pants down...

I am really grateful for all the wonderful things my readers have done for me, especially given that I don't have a huge audience by any stretch. You are all quite wonderful and several of you have become rather important to me...

5 comments:

Mike Haubrich said...

I am glad to see that you got the help you need and regret that I have not been able to be in a position to contribute.

Having been a recipient of donations in the recent past, I can completely empathize with the feeling of gratitude and surprise.

Jason Thibeault said...

Hey, if this gets me a position in your new puppet government of Canuckistan, that's probably the cheapest bribe ever.

LostMarbles said...

You could give him Alberta. It's like Texas except colder.

Jason Thibeault said...

*shudder*

I will give you even more money to NOT get Alberta.

Voldemort said...

You welcome.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha