Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love all of you, I really do...

A couple of people have emailed and now that Canuck has left a comment about it... (don't be assuming this get's Canadia off the fucking hook - though you may get an important position in the government (I won't even make you rule Texas))

I did in fact get the money I need for the meds, thanks to someone lovely and wonderful, who shall remain anonymous (unless he doesn't mind the mention of his psuedonym). But I will not deny that being a student, I am not financially well endowed - indeed in relative terms, my penis is probably bigger... And since you have asked, I have gone ahead and set up a paypal button. We shall see how well that works out for me... I've actually been stuck out of my account, because I changed debit cards from when I opened the account, forgot my password and forgot the combination of security questions. Dreading the whole notion of calling to get it figured out, I have not done so until today. However Amal(sp?) was really quite helpful and had me all set in a matter of minutes - I didn't even have to close the account...

I would like to be clear that I am not asking for money, I am surviving. But I am not going to argue with people who would like to help. Like most every single contractor I have worked for would say, don't argue with people trying to give you money. Especially when your wallet isn't trying to drag your pants down...

I am really grateful for all the wonderful things my readers have done for me, especially given that I don't have a huge audience by any stretch. You are all quite wonderful and several of you have become rather important to me...

6 comments:

Mike Haubrich said...

I am glad to see that you got the help you need and regret that I have not been able to be in a position to contribute.

Having been a recipient of donations in the recent past, I can completely empathize with the feeling of gratitude and surprise.

Jason Thibeault said...

Hey, if this gets me a position in your new puppet government of Canuckistan, that's probably the cheapest bribe ever.

DuWayne Brayton said...

Thanks Mike, it is nice to know that people love me...

Well you do realize Jason, that I really was planning on giving you Texas to rule anyways - right? So err...Hmm - yeah, I guess it would be accurate to say you got a good deal motherfucker!!!

LostMarbles said...

You could give him Alberta. It's like Texas except colder.

Jason Thibeault said...

*shudder*

I will give you even more money to NOT get Alberta.

Voldemort said...

You welcome.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha