Friday, July 24, 2009

Because I love you all, I wanted to mention...

...that I am becoming increasingly busy, as the end of the summer semester approaches. I have a shitton of work to get finished and a week from today, I am picking up my boys from TN. I will still have two finals to take after they are here and lots of important, fun things to do with my kids - whom I only get for a very short, less than two week stretch. Then I will have a few days to take care of non-school type business (Like the job I have managed to somehow basically take over), before the absolute greatest women ever is coming to see me, for about a week.

So blogging is going to be lite - or should be. If it's not, please feel free to naggingly ask me if I have gotten ahead of the mountain of shit I have left to do. Not that I expect you to, it is after all my responsibility to put my work ahead of my infesting conversations with my big blue meanieness (really, really, mean and nasty, big blue meanieness)...But if you have the urge and notice I am being a little more obsessed with a argument than someone who has too many other things should be, feel free to point out my stupidity in being so obsessed right now....

See you all on the other side...

4 comments:

CyberLizard said...

Don't worry, Sweetums, we'll keep an eye on you ;-)

LostMarbles said...

So, this mean you'll have to put the invasion on hold?

Jason Thibeault said...

LostMarbles: It's a trick.

...

Get an axe.

Tom said...

Oh come on. A shit ton of work isn't that much. If you had said fuck ton then I would understand.