Thursday, January 29, 2009

In The Meantime.....

I am working on a post about the research I am doing for my first paper. It involves the harm reduction approach to addiction, or as Patt Denning Phd puts it, substance use issues. The post I am working on is actually a discussion of Dr. Denning's terminology, which I heard in this podcast. Wherein Dr. Denning is interviewed by Dr. David Van Nuys and provides a wonderful introduction to harm reduction.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be finishing that post tonight. Surprise, surprise, I've gotten a little distracted. In part, I am distracted by Over the Influence by Patt Denning, Jeanie Little and Adina Glickman, which I picked up for the paper. But I'm also a bit distracted by a headache and will probably be putting Over the Influence down before long and maybe picking up a little brain candy to feed the geek inside me.

No comments: