Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eugenics, eugenics and me.....

Sorry about the delay, but I have been much more busy than I intended. In the great frozen north, we have had enough snow that it has caused some problems on houses that have insulation issues. Among them is the home of a very good friends mother. Having several years experience dealing with roof and siding issues, I realized that there is a huge problem in the making due to the very strange weather we've been having. So I am helping said friend remove all the snow from the roof and melt off some major ice dams that are putting the eves at risk. I'm getting to old for this shit. (Not that I'm old, just that several years of roofing trashed my knees and lower back - vicodin will be my very close friend today)

So I would like to continue the discussion on eugenics, but it will have to wait until I have managed to get this roof in a better place. In the meantime, please feel free to jump into the conversation already going on here and read down the line for something of a preview of todays posting.

No comments: