Friday, August 3, 2007

Not a Good Day

Clarification;
I was a bit hasty in posting this earlier. I should clarify that my partner and I, are expecting our second child in December. One of the tests done Monday, was to asses the risk that our child will have down syndrome.

I just got a call from my partners doctors office, while Cay and I were at the park. The results of one of the tests they ran Monday, show an elevated risk for down syndrome. To put it mildly, I am not handling this well so far. For those who are into that sort of thing, please keep us in your prayers. We will be going in for an appointment either tomorrow or Monday to find out more and schedule further testing.

I am almost finished with the post about my life with ADHD. I am going to get that up and any other stories that come in about the experiences of others with neurological disorders. I am really hoping that I can get some more guest posts, as I am taking some time off to decompress. I want to keep this forum going and growing. I also really want to get a variety of discussions going on here, so please, even if you don't really agree with me on a lot of things, feel free to email me with ideas for posts you would like to write. Especially right now.

No comments: