Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All right, I can breath for a few minutes...

I finished the rough draft of my first addiction paper. So now I just need to get the books for my next paper, which will be on gender. Mainly because I've really been enjoying the discussion at Pieces of Me and it got me thinking in that direction. I will also hopefully be writing some posts about gender coming up here.

But I also need to get the final draft of this paper finished and slam out a couple more addiction posts I've got rumbling around in me. And I will probably get the paper itself posted late next week, though I am considering actually fleshing it out a bit more. Twelve pages just aren't enough - especially double spaced. I mean come on, you should definitely get more pages if they're double spaced!!!!

No comments: