Saturday, September 22, 2007

Remembering Ken Lane

I just found out that someone I respect and love dearly, lost his battle with heart disease today. Ken exemplified his faith, in ways matched by few. He gave selflessly, working in charities and as a leader of our church. In everything he did, he gave to others. From organizing great children's parties to providing food and clothes to those in need, he truly led a life reflective of the very best that Jesus taught. He was dearly loved and respected, his contribution to his community and church family will be sorely missed. I truly hope that I can make even half the contribution to my community, that Ken made. For those of you who believe in such things, please remember Ken's family in your prayers. He leaves behind a wife, daughter and grandson, in his immediate household, as well as a son.

No comments: