Saturday, June 27, 2009

Seriously, these Damned Canadians!!!1!11!!!1!

Apparently get up more than a little fucking early (that, and I slept late today). So yes, my friend* Jason was proposed to online, through several blogs, by Jodi - who was until quite recently his girlfriend. Part of me was holding out hope that, in spite of neither of us being particularly gay, he might marry me so I could get access to that Canuck healthcare - but I suppose I can go off and befriend some other Canadian now...

Seriously though, congratulations Jason and Jodi and thank you for making me a small part of your odyssey march toward pre-marital bliss...

*In spite of him being one of those. You know, a Canadian.

2 comments:

Jason Thibeault said...

Sorry man. We'll always have our fantasies, though.

Anonymous said...

LOL
Geez sorry about that, I suppose I should have asked your permission first ;)
Maybe we can send you some meds as a wedding gift.