Friday, July 27, 2007

A Comment From the Previous Post

I deleted this comment from the previous post, because I really wanted to keep the comment thread on a different track than this might take it. I think it's a very reasonable question though, so I am moving it to the front page. I would like to take this opportunity to mention that comments that digress too far from the subject of the post will be deleted. If it is a fairly reasonable query, I will try to make allowances and open another thread to allow it. If I do that, I will ask that the commenter write a post of reasonable length. I have asked Beth to do this as well, but since she is a good friend, I wanted to make sure this got it's own thread.

Beth writes;

A mother has the right to a medical procedure to end her child's life in the womb, and you wonder about the rights of children?
I will comment later, please feel free to comment.

No comments: